Ziptrak is an Australian Made, Australian invented, outdoor blind system that is the leading solution for protecting outdoor living spaces in Australia. It is our most popular option for outdoor patio blinds.
While operating many types of outdoor blinds can be a cumbersome and time consuming task, the Ziptrak® track guided blind system takes out all the hard work as you simply raise or lower the blind to the position you want, and leave it there. The unique “Spline Tape” runs inside an aluminium track, sealing the sides of the blind and evenly spreading the wind load.
Some of the features of Ziptrak® Outdoor Blinds include:
- Ziptrak® blinds can be left at any height
- Ziptrak® blinds can be made up to 6m wide and 3.5m high
- Ziptrak® blinds seal out insects
- Ziptrak® blinds can handle strong winds
- Ziptrak® blinds can not blow out of the side channel
- Ziptrak® blinds feature a unique central lock release mechanism
- Ziptrak® blinds can be operated manually or be motorised
- Ziptrak® blinds do not rattle in the wind
- Ziptrak® blinds help reduce energy bills
- Ziptrak® blinds can be used with a variety of fabrics
- Ziptrak® blinds do not use ropes, zips or pulleys.
The best fabrics to use in Ziptrak® blinds are Vistaweave® coated mesh, which comes in a large range of colours, and Rollclear® Clear and tinted PVC. These fabrics ensure that every Ziptrak® outdoor blind installation can be customised to totally meet your needs.
The Ziptrak® track guided blind system was invented in the early 2000’s in Adelaide by Tony DeMejer. It has evolved, over more than fifteen years of constant development, into a stylish and robust design that’s suitable for both domestic and commercial outdoor applications. All of the components are locally designed, and either manufactured by Ziptrak themselves or other local manufacturers.
Ziptrak Pty Ltd has a philosophy of continual improvement, working with their customers to make the system better. New developments, like the 72mm and 86mm Keyway tube, will continue to be added. Innovations like the bottom bar locking system makes Ziptrak® system unique and easy to use.